Modular Air Handling Unit® (MAHU)
The MAHU line of fan coil units is a high quality, high performance, cost effective small air-handling unit. The MAHU is a highly customizable unit that brings modular specific components together in a unique operating system. The MAHU is made out of extremely high quality components that are typically reserved for commercial air handlers. For instance, the MAHU comes with a fan and a cabinet that can produce high profile static pressures in the low profile format of a traditional fan coil unit.
The MAHU has been designed for applications that demand the high quality components of an air handling unit along with a fan and cabinet that can produce high static pressures in the low profile format of a traditional fan coil unit. The technologically innovative design of the MAHU allows for a very low maintenance product that is perfectly suited for Mixed Air, 100% RA, 100% OSA, economizer applications, while meeting the most stringent engineering specifications.
Various Worldwide Applications:
Food processing plants
Water treatment plants
Benefits and Features:
- Modular design - can be split between any section
- Low profile design suitable for ceiling or floor mounting
- Indoor and outdoor units
- Low-leak cabinet construction - less than 1% CFM cabinet leakage at a positive pressure of 6″WG TSP.
- Complements UMPs larger Custom-Air range
- Internally isolated direct drive plug fan for quiet operation and zero belt maintenance
- 500 to 11,000 CFM @ up to 6.00″ TSP
- 2” and 4” double wall construction, perforated or solid lined
- 26 standard cabinet sizes
- Inlet / Mixing modules – all duct locations available
- Panel and box filters up to MERV 14
- HW, CW, DX and steam coils available up to 10 rows deep
- #304 SS double sloped drain pans
- Gas or electric heat options
- ETL listed and labeled in accordance with UL1995